Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12” is a smart and integrated solution for adding bass to a subwoofer. The system contains a subwoofer, and an amplifier perfectly matched and enclosed in an MDF enclosure and gives an optimal bass performance. It utilises a slim and heavy duty subwoofer; super compact sealed MDF enclosure design and a Monoblock amplifier to gives out an intense bass response. This system is compact in structure, therefore, can be easily accommodated in the trunk of the vehicle and behind or under the driver’s seat.
Dimensions: -24.50”L * 7.00”W * 15.375”H
Main Features: – The main features of the Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12” Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer are: –
• This package contains a 12” subwoofer and an amplifier enclosed in an MDF enclosure.
• The system gives out the peak power output of 1200 Watts and RMS power of 400 Watts with an impedance of 4 ohms.
• The subwoofer includes an ultra-stiff composite pulp cone with Kevlar reinforcement which makes the sub durable.
• The subwoofer cone also includes 3D Acrylic Dust Cap which protects the subwoofer from scrapes and bumps.
• The core is enclosed in expanded and rolled Steel basket surrounded by high-density laminated foam.
• This system includes an amplifier of 1200 watts.
• The Rockville RWS12CA Slim subwoofer is CEA compliant which means that it gives what it says.
• The system also includes 2” high-temperature aluminium voice coils which control the heat sink during the high excursion.
• It responds to a frequency range of 38Hz to 500Hz.
• The sub and the amp are enclosed in a super slim sealed enclosure design which makes it fit to adjust in large spaces like the trunk of your vehicle and under or behind the driver’s seat.
• The subwoofer contains a remote knob to control the bass from the driver’s seat.
This complete all-in-one package comes with a subwoofer and an amplifier enclosed in an ultra slim enclosure. This system is so compact and slim that it can be easily installed in broad spaces of your car. The subwoofer’s enclosure is an MDF cabinet and covered with aviation grade black tweet carpet. This arrangement makes the system more durable. The system gives you a robust and transparent bass which provides you a great experience with music while traveling. The subwoofer cone is ultra stiff pulp cone having a 3D molded acrylic dust cap enclosed in an expanded and rolled Steel basket and surrounded b high-density laminated foam. The system gives a maximum output of 1200W. The amplifier used is built-in 400W RMS CEA rated 1200W Monoblock amplifier. It has a variable input level of 150mV to 5V. The amplifier includes Low-level RCA inputs. The system also includes a remote control for controlling the bass and volume. The cost of the Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12” Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer enclosure is very cheap and hence easily affordable. The system is CEA compliant which means it is correct about its specifications.
Click here buy best car subwoofer under $500.