Boss BASS1400 1400-Watt 10-Inch Low Profile Amplified Subwoofer
Boss BASS1400 produces a good bass with RMS Power 700 watts and maximum power handling of 1400 watts. Its enclosure is designed to match with the subwoofer’s good bass response entirely. It is a low-profile amplified subwoofer. Its size is so compact that it can get easily fit below the seat of your car. This system allows you to add subwoofer system of high power to your vehicle. A variable bass boost control has been added to this system to increase the flexibility of writing. This subwoofer system comes along with remote knob, which allows it to access from a remote distance.
Dimensions: -39.4” * 30.2” * 7.6”
• Size: 10 inch
• Impedance: 4-ohm
• Power Handling RMS: 700 Watts
• Maximum power handling: 1400watt
• Voice coil diameter: 2.5 inch
• Weight: 12.7 pounds
• Frequency range: 20-150 Hz
• Soft Delay Remote Turn-on
Main Features: –
• It is a 10-inch subwoofer with 1400 watts maximum power output.
• It has a low-pass crossover and a subsonic filter and can control the input sensitivity from 0.2V to 6V.
• It uses MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply.
• It includes Soft Delay turn on a system which allows it to control from a distance.
• It has Nickel plated RCA for low-level and high-level inputs.
• It can shift to variable phases i.e. from 0 degrees to 10 degrees.
• Its frequency range is of 20-150 Hz i.e. it can also work with low frequencies.
• Its circuit is made thermal, overload, and short protected to make it more reliable.
• This subwoofer can be controlled from a remote distance.
• It has variable Bass Boost and adjustable input sensitivity.
Power and quality: –
This is a monoblock 10” car amplifier which can be operated with a remote control. The dome is manufactured with thick aluminum alloy to convection heat sink when the extreme quantity of heat is produced during continuous playing. It can work with 1400 watt maximum power handling. It enables the Boss BASS1400 to create stronger and earth shaking bass. RCA is plated with Nickel which allows it to work with both high-level and low-level inputs. It contains a variable low-pass filter and can operate with a frequency range of 20-150 Hz. It allows it to work on very low frequencies as well. The Boss BASS1400 is protected by 3-way protection circuitry i.e. thermal, overload, and little speaker protection.
If you are looking for a subwoofer for your car which has incredibly high bass and occupies less space in your vehicle then the Boss BASS1400 is the best option for you. It provides you a great bass and can be easily fit to your car trunk and below the seat. Its bass can be controlled by a remote knob which makes it easy to use while driving. This sub handles all lower frequencies but works best with 70-100 Hz range. IT does a fantastic job with the price and frequency response of the system.
Click here buy best car subwoofer under $500.